Showtime to host over 200 exhibitors
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/24/2002 12:00:00 AM
HIGH POINT, NC —
Showtime Summer 2002, opening July 8, will have the largest exhibitor roster in its history and an expanded lineup of special events.
More than 200 exhibitors will be on hand, including 125 in the temporary show spaces.
Special events include:
Pantone's color and trend direction event "Borderlines," July 8, 4 p.m. at Suites at Market Square, aisle 200, reservations (201) 935-5500.
Cotton Inc.'s "A Novel Approach to Home," July 9, 9 a.m., 3 p.m., 6 p.m., Suites at Market Square, aisle 200, reservations (919) 678-2261.
The Summer Runway Fashion Show, presented by Home Textiles Today and Furniture/Today, July 9, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Showplace on East Commerce Avenue.
In addition, Lineapelle, the Italian leather show, will showcase new trends in a booth at Suites at Market Square.
Recipients of the Virginia Jackson Design Awards and the International Textile Market Association (ITMA) Scholar Award will be honored July 8 during a dinner at the High Point Country Club by members of the ITMA and their guests.
Winners of the design awards are Elizabeth Tuva, Philadelphia University, first place print; Mee Ok Park, Rhode Island School of Design, first place jacquard; and Rebecca Beahm and Lauren Tremaine, Rhode Island School of Design, tied for first place dobby design.
Each winner receives a cash prize, as does the school of each winner. All first place designs are available to ITMA members for purchase through the ITMA office.
Deborah Bandemer, a rising senior in the home furnishings marketing program at High Point University, will be given $8,000 as the ITMA Scholar toward her final year's tuition.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 31, 2012
- Dec 15, 2011
- Nov 18, 2009
- May 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...