Coldwater Creek Adds VP of Merchandising
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/15/2001 1:54:00 PM
SANDPOINT, ID — Matthew Dillon has joined Coldwater Creek as vice president and director of merchandising. Dillon will be responsible for developing and selecting merchandise for the company's multi-channel retailing strategy, which includes the four catalog titles, a web site and 21 retail stores.
Dillon was most recently senior vice president of merchandising and marketing for The Mark Group, which operates the Mark, Fore & Strike catalog and retail stores. He has spent 20 years in the apparel trade, holding executive and upper management posts at Bullock's, Spiegel and Bear Creek Corp.
He replaces Georgia Shonk-Simmons, who was elevated to ceo in January.
"Matthew was our first choice for this important position," she said. "I have long been aware of his ability to develop new product lines and launch new merchandising concepts, and I have enormous confidence in his ability to continue our effective approach to offering differentiated proprietary label merchandise and take the Coldwater Creek brand to higher levels of sales performance and consumer awareness."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...