Goldberg Joins Westgate
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/29/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Susi Goldberg has joined decorative fabrics and home textiles furnishings producer Westgate as vp for fashion and product development – fashion bath, a new post.
Most recently, Goldberg was design manager, bath for WestPoint Home. Earlier she was design director for Creative Bath. The 13-year home textiles design veteran reports to Westgate president Tom Coughlin and svp Cheryl Johnson.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...