IFDA Holiday Gala set for Dec. 3
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/4/2002 2:00:00 PM
New York — The annual Holiday Gala of the New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association is slated for Dec. 3 and will feature a French chateau, New York restaurants, and decorative items from major manufacturers and showrooms.
The Gala combines a seasonal celebration with shopping opportunities, and support for two New York City charities, Village Care Centers and the Alpha Workshops.
The Gala will take place from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. and will be held at the FIT's Faculty Dining Room on the 8th floor of Building A, on 27th St. at 8th Ave. Tickets are $40 for members and guests in advance and $50 at the door. Students pay $20.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...