IFDA sets date for annual conference
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/1/2005 11:56:00 AM
BOSTON -- The International Furnishings and Design Association’s (IFDA) 2005 Industry Forum and Conference, “Preserving Yesterday, Envisioning Tomorrow,” taking place in Boston from Sept. 28 to 30, will explore historic preservation, restoration and marketing trends.
Speakers during conference sessions will include executives from Macy Home, Domain Home Fashions, HomePortfolio.com and Cotton Inc. as well as designers and trend consultants. For more information, visit www.ifda.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...