Parimatex promotes Shah
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2005 11:48:00 AM
DAYTON, N.J. -- Parimatex Group (Parima Bedding) has promoted Iftikhar Shah to quality assurance director.
For the last 10 years, he served as a production manager in the company’s vertically integrated plant in Pakistan. The new position will have Shah spending his time between the factory in Pakistan and the corporate offices in Dayton.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...