Foamex taps new cfo
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Linwood, PA — Foamex International has named Thomas E. Chorman executive vp and cfo. He was previously cfo for Ansell Healthcare, Inc., a subsidiary of Pacific Dunlop, manufacturer of medical and industrial products.
"I look forward to Tom's leadership as we execute our strategy of strengthening our balance sheet and growth through differential cost improvements and new business development enhanced by prudent acquisitions," said Foamex president and ceo John Televantos.
Michael Carlini, who had been acting cfo over the past three months, will continue with the company as senior vp, finance, and chief accounting officer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...