Donna Sharp Announces Promotions
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/12/2010 12:00:00 AM
Shepherdsville, Ky. —
Donna Sharp, producer of bedding, bath and handbags, has promoted several key executives.
Tony Renfro, vp of sales and marketing, has been named chief operating officer.
Lisa Hunt, account manager for the southern territory, is now national sales manager.
Lori Urwin, senior account manager, has become director of business development.
Leslie Turner, controller, was promoted to chief financial officer.
Donna Sharp remains the ceo/president and chief designer while her husband Dean Sharp is executive vp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...