Newport/Layton adds embroidered sheets
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2005 11:41:00 AM
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Newport/Layton is embellishing its top-of-bed offerings with the addition of embroidered sheets in 300 threads and higher counts.
Corey Faul, president, said the sheet collections are being marketed under the company's Luxury Court Linens brand for its better quality top-of-bed collections, which target higher-end department stores and catalogs.
The sheets come in sets of fitted, flat and pillow cases, and are available in four sizes -- twin, queen, king and California king. More designs will be shown during the August Mini-Market and the October New York Home Textiles Market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...