Brookstone exec to head Anna’s marketing
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/17/2010 7:54:00 AM
Costa Mesa, Calif. – Anna’s Linens has named Steven Strickland vp of marketing to expand the company’s national profile.
Strickland was previously head of marketing for specialty retailer Brookstone, where he oversaw brand strategy, public relations, store design, e-commerce and product development. Earlier, he was senior vp of marketing for fashion apparel company Wet Seal, leading marketing for the company’s five divisions. Prior to that, he spent 10 years with Limited Brands. He began his career with Burdines.
“We realize the incredible impact that marketing has on an organization, and we’re confident that Steve is the right person to lead this enormous responsibility at Anna’s,” said Alan Gladstone, ceo and founder of Anna’s Linens. “From the first time I met Steve I knew he could embrace our vision and culture, and bring his passion, intelligence, and experience to help us improve upon our recent successes, and make Anna’s the powerhouse in home textiles retailing.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...