CMI and AMS in joint venture for Cablelock rugs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/1/2006 12:17:00 PM
PAWTUCKET, R.I. — A new collection of weatherproof, Cablelock-branded braided rugs is being developed through a recent partnership between CMI (Colonial Mills Inc.) and AMS Imports.
These indoor/outdoor braided rugs are made using a "Rain –or-Shine" fabric and a Cablelock construction. CMI makes the rugs, which are being sold through AMS to target outdoor furniture and patio stores.
The line features mosaic borders and end-stripe patterns. One rug is made from spun polyester and the other six in the initial collection consist of different polypropylene yarn and polyester fabric constructions. New patterns will be introduced twice a year by CMI.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...