Hertz named vp at ShopKo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
GREEN BAY, WI —
Paul Hertz has been named vp of process improvement and resource management for ShopKo Stores' ShopKo division, and will be responsible for development and implementation of new ideas and strategies resulting in improved customer service at the 141 stores in the chain.
He joins the company from Fred Meyer, where he worked for 16 years, most recently as regional vp in Salt Lake City. Prior to that, he was assistant vp of labor management and scheduling.
"Paul's demonstrated leadership and drive for results will be valuable as we continue to focus our efforts on driving sales and meeting the needs of ShopKo customers," said Dan Bolstad, svp of store operations and logistics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...