Chad Altbaier promoted at Downlite
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/3/2009 1:18:00 PM
Mason, Ohio – Luxury feather and down bedding supplier Downlite has promoted Chad Altbaier to vp sales and marketing.
Altbaier joined Downlite in 2001, spending a year in executive management training to learn all aspects of the business. He launched the hospitality division in 2002 – a unit that now represents more than 20% of annual sales.
As part of senior management, he will help guide corporate strategy in both the retail and hospitality channels, and will lead sales and marketing operations globally. The team includes brothers Larry Werthaiser and Marvin Werthaiser; longtime family friend Bob Altbaier, Chad’s father; and James Lape, ceo.
Lape noted that “Downlite feels it is very important to ensure strategically our marketing and sales efforts are integrated. We needed a leader with exceptional knowledge of our business combined with solid relationships. Chad has proven his leadership abilities consistently and we are excited about his new role in the company.”
The company also said it plans to “aggressively pursue additional brands” as an extension to its current private label programs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...