PHI adds shower curtains and jewelry
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2005 10:52:00 AM
NEW YORK -- PHI has expanded into shower curtains with 15 to 20 styles that include various sheers with embroidery, several pieced looks and SilkAllure-based designs such as a curtain with a handkerchief-style fishnet mesh.
The company also launched window jewelry, with five to six styles of beaded accessories that can be hung in various ways for a more formal or casual feel.
New fabrications also abound in window, such as a crepe construction in panels and scarves, a macramé with woven stripe design and tassel fringe, a hop sack fabric with buckle tabs and an inverted box pleat in linen with button details.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...