FIT names honorees for Feb. 12 breakfast
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/19/2007 1:13:00 PM
New York – Anne Appel, chair of The Fashion Institute of Technology Home Products Development department, has announced this year’s 12th Annual Home Products Development Fundraising Breakfast details.
Honorees this year will be:
* Neil Cole, president, ceo and chairman of Iconix Brand Group: Industry Leader of the Year Award;
* Arthur Tauber, chairman, Avanti Linens: Outstanding Achievement Award;
* Fred Richman, president emeritus, and James Richman, president, Richloom Fabrics: Lifetime Achievement Award.
This year’s event will be held at Cipriani 42nd Street, 7-9am, on Feb. 12, 2008.
Warren Shoulberg, editor-in-chief and publisher of HFN, will emcee.
For tickets and information contact Vicki Guranowski at the Educational Foundation for the Fashion Industries at email@example.com or (212) 217-7820.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...