Hellenic makes 'permanent' commitment to High Point
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/21/2002 3:17:00 PM
Brooklyn, NY — Area rug supplier Hellenic Rug Imports recently signed a lease for its third permanent showroom nationwide — this one located at the Market Square in High Point, NC.
Hellenic has for several years participated as an exhibitor at the bi-annual High Point International Home Furnishings Market with a small booth at the Radisson Hotel, said Steve Mazarakis, president.
For the upcoming October market event, Hellenic will keep in tradition by also displaying a portion of its new collections in a 400-square-foot booth in the Radisson's lobby aside from its new 1,800-square-foot space.
In coordination with the announcement of its new showroom, Hellenic is also gearing up to introduce a larger volume of collections this fall than it has in the past. Hand-made rugs imported from Greece and India will be the focus now that the company has decided to no longer include promotional machine-made rugs. Most of the hand-made rugs were produced in Brazil, Mazarakis said.
Some new rug collections include new designs and styles in antique-type wools, shags in cotton, leather and denim, flokatis and sisals, among other constructions.
Hellenic will also introduce new collections of decorative pillows in shag leather and flokati to compliment its successful throw collections.
Hellenic's other two permanent showrooms are in New York City at the Home Textiles building at 295 Fifth Ave. and in Atlanta at the AmericasMart.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...