Kohl's to open over 55 new stores in 2001
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 1/8/2001 12:00:00 AM
MENOMONEE FALLS, WI -Kohl's continues its store expansion into new and existing markets this year, with plans to swell its number of stores approximately 19 percent.
As of Dec. 31, 2000, the department store retailer operated 320 stores in 26 states. Kohl's plans to open 55 to 60 new stores in 2001, including about 34 stores in the first quarter. These plans include entering the Atlanta market with 15 stores, continued expansion in the Northeast with the opening of four stores in the Hartford/New Haven, CT, market, entry into Arkansas with three stores and opening additional stores in existing Midwest and Mid-Atlantic markets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...