New York IFDA Names Board, Officers
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/9/2010 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The New York Chapter of the International Home Furnishings Association (IFDA) has announced its new slate of officers and board members for 2010.
Su Hilty, vp of marketing for showroom building 7 W New York, has been named president. President-elect is Wendy Silverstein, public relations consultant. Also named officers were Penny Sikalis of GLM, past president; Linda Kulla of Bardwil Industries, treasurer; and Susan Slotkis, interior designer/teacher, secretary.
The new board of directors includes Christine Abbate and Melabee Miller, publications; Leyna Chiang and Olivia Spadafore, student liaisons for education; Claire Coleman, director-at -large; Rose Gilbert, membership; Cathy Guterman, public relations; Maureen Klein, communications; Hermine Mariaux, future directions; Sandra Maitland, financial resources; Betsy Nichol, awards and recognition; Florence Perchuk and Michelle Slovak, seasonal events; and Claudia Tejeda, special events.
Founded in New York City, IFDA now encompasses 16 chapters in the United States, members in China and a new chapter in Japan.
For information about the New York Chapter of IFDA and its activities, call (212) 686-6020 or visit www.ifda.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...