Foreman to Head Marketing, Merchandising at CBK
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2008 12:00:00 AM
Union City, Tenn. —
Home décor product wholesaler CBK has named Jerry Foreman to the newly created position of vp of merchandising and marketing; the appointment was announced by Terry Stewart, president of CBK.
Foreman will have overall responsibility for the marketing and product development functions. He will provide strategy based on market driven data, identifying the customer needs while building on the foundation of CBK.
Foreman brings a blend of experience in retail, marketing, strategy development and numerous other areas to the position. Most recently, Foreman served as the evp of merchandising, inventory planning and allocation, marketing and purchasing for CPI/PCA International in Charlotte, N.C. His broad background also includes new business development and marketing for Shop at Home Network, general manager and director for Worldworks, and president and coo of Retailer Services Inc., a division of Ingram Industries.
Additionally, Foreman spent more than 20 years of his career at retailer Service Merchandise and worked his way up through numerous advancements to the position of vp of merchandising.
Foreman joins CBK as the home décor supplier continues its focus on the independent channel through the Diamonds Rewards Program, which offers new, trend-right home and gift merchandise that is in stock and available to ship, along with other customer programs and a sales force of 180 associates delivering customer services at the retail store level.
(Reported by Home Accents Today, sister publication to HTT.)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...