Superior adds luxury to blinds
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
POMPANO BEACH, FL -Superior Shade & Blind Co. Inc announced the addition of a new collection of vertical blind fabrics to its product base.
The Luxurian collection will contain 23 fabric styles. Some of those styles include Cambridge, a polyester/ acrylic/wool blend; Canterbury, a polypropylene/ polyester blend; and Vermillion, a woven polyester, in subtly embossed florals, elegant laces and texture-rich designs. More than 200 colors will also be offered.
"Luxurian takes vertical blinds to the next level of luxury and sophistication, a market we believe consumers are now hungry for," said David Fryburg, president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...