Window coverings award winners announced
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/15/2005 12:05:00 PM
NEW YORK — The Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA) will honor the winners of its Product Innovation Awards at a reception on Thursday, April 7 at The International Window Coverings Expo in Atlanta.
In the Curtains and Draperies division, Waverly is the winner for its Tailored Roman Shade, which was named best new style concept.
The Product of the Year Award will be given to Hunter Douglas Window Fashions for its Allustra Collection. Other award winners include Comfortex Window Fashions, Phifer Wire Products, Inc., Springs Window Fashions, Levolor Kirsch Window Fashions, Somfy Systems, Lutron Electronics Co, Inc., Techniku, The Ultimate Install and Royal Window Coverings Canada.
For more information about WCMA and its Product Innovation Awards Program, contact Carolynn Jennings at (212) 297-2122.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...