Mallow to steer sales at Achim Importing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/5/2008 12:14:00 PM
New York – Howie Mallow has joined Achim Importing as evp of sales and marketing. He will be based out of the Brooklyn-based company’s Manhattan office in the Textile Building at 295 5th Avenue, Suite 1509.
Achim Importing is a supplier of soft and hard window products as well as flooring. Mallow will report directly to Marton and Isaac Grossman, the chairmen, ceos and owners of Achim Importing.
Mallow comes with an extensive background in both retail, as vp and gmm at K&F/Frankels, and wholesale as evp of sales at Windham Weavers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...