ROCKLAND INDUSTRIES INC.
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Baltimore (410) 522-2505
Several new blackout products are new, including Roc-lon Total Light Control and several new offerings in the Roc-rol Shade Cloth. The TLC blackout drapery and liner is offered in white/white, DenimTone and Vanguard prints as well as various sizes. Roc-rol, in cloth/cloth or cloth/foam combinations, is available in standard, chevron, crepe and moire surface interests. The Blackout Tuxedo Stripe Print in a cloth/cloth or cloth/foam combination is also offered in several colors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...