New NRF event focuses on ecommerce
-- Home Textiles Today, 8/31/2009 8:12:00 AM
Washington – The National Retail Federation has created a new educational seminar integrating online marketing and technology. The first Retail Innovation and Marketing Conference will take place March 2-4, 2010 in San Francisco.
“By launching this event, NRF takes a leadership role in bringing ecommerce, marketing and technology retail executives together – critical retail disciplines that too frequently operate in silos,” said Shop.org executive director Scott Silverman. “The Shop.org community is excited to bring together executives from these different sectors to discuss what has been learned so far, what we can do now, and what we should continue to focus on in the future.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...