Everything Fein at Shaw
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/10/2004 12:00:00 AM
DALTON, Ga. — Shaw Living recently appointed Dennis Fein to the newly created post of vice president of bath for upstairs retailers.
He starts today and reports to John McLeod, who recently joined the company as its vice president of sales and marketing for mass merchants.
Fein, a 15-year industry player, most recently was senior vice president, bath, for Monticello, Ark.-based Burlington Rug Corp. Prior to that he spent one year working for New York-based home furnishings supplier Pem America as its vice president of bath. And before that he worked for Dalton, Ga.-based Mohawk Home for 13 years, lastly as vice president of sales for upstairs distribution.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...