Quaker unveils exclusive Kashwere fabrics
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2002 12:00:00 AM
High Point, NC — Quaker Fabric is introducing its first collection of Kashwere fabrics under a long-term, worldwide exclusive agreement for decorative/upholstery fabrics and top-of-bed fabrics.
Kashwere, a microdenier polyester yarn, creates the feel of cashmere and at the same time offers the physical properties of heavy-duty fabrics, said Larry Liebenow, Quaker's president and ceo.
Kashwere currently is featured by leading retailers in apparel, accessories and throws. The Quaker products, approximately six jacquard designs in the launch collection, will be marketed under the Whitaker label and will sell for $17 to $25 per yard.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...