HTT Group Welcomes E-consultant Penny Schneck
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/14/2008 12:40:00 PM
Greensboro, N.C. – Home Textiles Today parent company Reed Business Information has hired Penny Schneck for the new position of electronic sales manager for publications in its Home Furnishings Division here and in New York. She reports to Kevin Castellani, vp and publishing director.
Schneck will work with the editorial and sales staffs of Furniture/Today, Kids Today, Home Accents Today, Casual Living, Playthings, Home Textiles Today and Gifts & Decorative Accessories. She also will consult with advertising customers.
“We’ll work with clients to maximize their advertising budget to take advantage of new technology, specifically on the Internet, and add it to their traditional print marketing, including branding, direct response, lead generation, customer retention and loyalty programs and more,” said Schneck.
She will help clients customize their advertising strategies to include tactics such as webinars, e-advertising, interactive media and website development, and will keep them posted on trends in e-commerce.
“We’re working to help clients enhance the effectiveness of their electronic advertising. There is such a momentum behind internet advertising, it has to be part of the whole advertising mix,” she said. “We can’t ignore the important role the Internet plays now and will play for all businesses in the future.”
Schneck has spent more than 20 years in marketing consulting, including five years of Web-specific consulting. She was most recently vp of Bay Cities Research in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., and earlier was managing director at ad agency J. Walter Thompson, where she was responsible for business development and advertising sales. She has a master’s degree in electronic commerce at the University of Maryland.
“Moving forward, our objective is to continue to enhance our print products as well as our electronic initiatives,” said Castellani. “We are thrilled to have someone with Penny’s outstanding credentials join us to help us move the many e-initiatives we have planned.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...