Lenzing chief of Euro fiber association
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/4/2007 12:30:00 PM
Lenzing, Austria -- Thomas Fahnemann, chairman of the management board of Lenzing AG, was elected president of CIRFS for a three-year term.
CIRFS is the association of the European man-made fiber industry. Its members generate 90% of Europe's man-made fiber production including polyester, polyamide, acrylic, viscose and acetate fibers).
Fahnemann succeeds Omer Sabanci, who had been CIRFS president since 2004.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...