HFPA Launches Website
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/28/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The Home Fashion Products Association (HFPA), which represents several major home textiles suppliers, has launched its first internet site, www.homefashionproducts.com.
The new site offers HFPA members, prospective members, students and consumers information and links to its activities and programs, including:
NY Home Fashions Market Week (Sept. 14-18, 2008)
Government & Regulatory Affairs
HFPA Foundation & Scholarships
There is also a member roster with descriptions and direct links to the websites of HFPA member.
To propose postings of new information, calendar dates or links to the site, email email@example.com or call (212) 297-2122.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...