M & B Window changes to Alta
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
LOS ANGELES -Window coverings manufacturer M & B Window Fashions has changed its name to Alta Window Solution Specialists.
"With Alta and its simple, direct name that conveys 'a high place,' we have, literally, taken M & B to a higher place," said Steve Swidarski, president, of the recent change. "The cutting-edge logo design and supporting graphics communicate that it is the value window covering brand of the 21st century.
"Our new tagline, 'Endless solutions with imagination and value,' affirms our commitment to a new solution-based approach that provides our customers with greater support, improved service and the products and materials they need to meet and exceed expectations."
Along with the name change, Alta also announced a new line of products and enhancements including a vertical blind program, vinyl shutter arch, honeycomb shade fabric update, arabesque window shadings fabric update, Bamboo Bay woven wood update and faux wood line extensions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...