Angela Adams by Sunham Gets Graphic
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 10/5/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Bold graphic prints set the mood for bed and bath in the new Angela Adams collection for Sunham.
The designer also has interpreted her colorful prints into a group of six quilts that are either pieced or machine made. Additionally the designs can be done as coverlets. There are companion shams and pairs of decorative pillows as well. Retail is $99 for the full/queen.
In the towel collection of four patterns — again in the bold, colorful signature statement — Adams also has created beach totes and mini-bags that can be sold regularly or as gift with purchase, explained Jerry Haggerty, global sales manager for Angela Adams at Sunham.
The towels are $19.99 for the regular sized towel, $29.99 for the double sized towel.
In the bath area, four prints are featured on cotton with a slubbed linen texture, along with reversible cotton rugs and companion towels.
The four prints in the shower curtain group are reinterpreted for top-of-the-bed scale on 220-count cotton sateen for the bedding, 300 count cotton sateen for the sheets. Coordinating reversible quilts and Euro shams complete the program. The bed-in-a-bag setup is $199 for the full/queen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...