DJC Serves Up New Throws
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2004 12:00:00 AM
At The New York Market —
DJC Design Studio, a producer of highly styled, premium-fiber fashion throws, is coming out with a broad range of new offerings.
The line includes Sanibel, a soft cotton-blend limited-edition 50-by-70-inch piece in multi-tones of green with blue flecks blended throughout; Valencia, a 51-by-72-inch boucle blending a deep tone of wildberry boucle yarn with a multi-color chenille in bright shades of yellow, green, blue and red in a plain weave; Killarney, an open-weave 40-by-80-inch throw blending thick nubby yarns with fine spun yarns to create a sheer, heavily textured check pattern; and Dublin, a brushed mohair 53-by-76-inch blend in a Granny Smith apple green.
Bahia, the latest entry in the Ernest Hemingway Collection of licensed throws, part of the Key West group, is a quilted cotton/linen blend featuring embroidered palm trees in soft greens and browns on a neutral ground. The long-running Adirondack throw gets a new color, wildberry rose.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...