Barth & Dreyfuss adds new post
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/17/2001 3:07:00 PM
New York — Barth & Dreyfuss, manufacturer and importer of table linens, kitchen textiles, decorative pillows and bath coordinates, hired Susan Bennie as its vp, design for specialty stores. The position is newly created.
Bennie formerly worked for Spring Industries for 15 years, most recently as creative director for the Disney line, designing juvenile bedding.
She reports directly to Tom Orr, senior vp of merchandise.
Barth & Dreyfuss is based in Los Angeles, but Bennie is based here at the company's showroom at 295 Fifth Ave.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...