Target to Debut Limited-Edition Home Fashion with Dror
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/8/2009 12:00:00 AM
Target this month will launch an exclusive limited-edition collection of bedding, decorative accessories and stationery designed by Dror Benshetrit.
The Dror for Target program will reflect Benshetrit's multi-functional design sense and space-saving innovations.
The collection will include comforters, quilts, sheets and tapestries in shades of brown, raspberry, plum and aqua with textures and patterns that can be mixed and matched. The decorative accessories selection includes removable wall decals, a clock, lamps, a side table and a nesting bookcase. Stationery items include file folders, sketchbook and mini composition books that are emblazoned with modern graphics.
Many products collapse, fold away or serve multiple functions. Bedding is reversible and throw pillows are double-sided to maximize looks. Pricing ranges from 99 cents for mini composition books to $89.99 for a nesting bookshelf.
"Target continues to provide smart living storage solutions that add graphic appeal to the home," said Gina Sprenger, senior vice president of merchandising, Target.
Benshetrit opened his studio in 2002 and designs products, interiors and architecture.
"I design all of my work to evoke emotion and inspire well being," said Benshetrit. "Not only are these products wonderfully practical, they're engineered to create a spark of energy in the lives of their owners."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...