JLA Home Fabrics taps Viall for design
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/20/2008 1:56:00 PM
Reidsville, N.C. – Martha Viall has been named director of design at JLA Home Fabrics here.
Viall succeeds Tayo Onadein, formerly vp of design, who resigned earlier this month. Viall, formerly senior designer for the company, has served in design positions at Burlington House and Culp. She reports to George Kerr, president of JLA Home Fabrics.
Scott Jeffreys has joined the company as senior designer. He formerly was with Westlake Fabrics and earlier had been with Blumenthal and Richloom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...