Il Fiore to add Lynn Chase dec pillows
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/3/2001 12:00:00 AM
GREAT NECK, NY —
Elegant hand-painted decorative pillows designed by New York-based designer Lynn Chase are the newest offerings debuting for upscale decorative pillow manufacturer Il Fiore.
Il Fiore, based here, earlier this summer forged a licensing partnership with Chase. Artists at Il Fiore will hand-paint and sign up to eight of Chase's well-known and boldly colored Jaguar Jungle designs with acrylic paints onto black silk pillows for its introduction at the upcoming High Point market. The collection will be embellished chenille looped rouch and velveteen fabric.
More designs will be added and introduced at the New York Home Textiles Show in April, said Lori Blum, president of Il Fiore. "We hope that by April we'll have a total of four designs to offer," she added, "including [Chase's] Parrots of Paradise designs."
The Jaguar Jungle pillows are set to retail between $250 to $600 and target fine linen and upscale specialty stores.
"Lynn Chase's artwork is very beautiful and so well done," Blum said. "It's really perfect for our pillows."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...