Mahdavi adds new line, expands others
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/31/2003 12:00:00 AM
AT THE NEW YORK MARKET —
Area rug supplier Mahdavi is launching its new hand-knotted Aubusson collection as well more than sixty new designs to existing collections during the New York Home Textiles Market.
The Aubusson collection is made with hand-spun wool and features muted colorways with seven artful designs — Bourges, Cannes, Lyon, Metz, Nice, Orleans and Rouen. The rugs are available in four sizes and are set to retail for $879 for a 5' x 8'.
The more than sixty new designs are spread out over 10 of the company's most popular collections, including Contempo, Dynasty, Monaco and Royale Silk.
Contempo is a 100 percent wool hand-tufted grouping of boldly colored modern and geometric patterns, available in nine new designs. A 5' x 8' is set to retail for $399.
Dynasty, composed of both handmade and hand-tufted chenille, cotton, grass, jute, wool and mixed fiber rugs in transitional and traditional designs, has 15 new designs. These rugs are available in five to seven sizes, depending upon the construction. A 5' x 8' is set to retail for $239.
Jute, handmade rugs constructed of natural jute, jute and wool, jute and cotton or dyed jute, has 10 new designs. The rugs are available in six sizes, and a 5' x 8' is set to retail for $139.
Monaco, which includes contemporary as well as French country designs, includes hand-hooked rugs made of 100 percent wool in a variety of colorations. It has eight new designs and all are available in six sizes, with a 5' x 8' retailing for $279.
Royale Silk, which combines traditional Persian and European designs, is made of 100 percent wool with silk accents, is hand-tufted and has 10 new designs. They are available in five sizes, with a 5' x 8' set to retail for $639.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...