Trident unveils, improves four towel lines
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/9/2009 10:55:00 AM
At the New York Market – Trident Group has extended its towel offerings across several collections, all on display at their showroom in suite 909 at 295 Fifth Ave.
A collection called Magic is made using hemp and cotton fiber blends. Valued for its strength and durability, the natural fiber hemp is abundantly available in nature with negligible intervention of chemical inputs of fertilizers or pesticides.
The extra-absorbent, ultra-soft Magic towel line also resists mold and can withstand many washes, the company said.
The Q-Dry towel wicks away the moisture up to 30% faster than conventional towels, the Ludhiana, India-based Trident said. A “sustainable luxury,” Q-Dry conserves water and energy during its life cycle, due to its faster drying time.
Silver Fresh uses silver yarn in the base of the towel. The biologically active properties of silver ions offer lasting anti-microbial ability along with skin-enhancing gentleness by reducing static electricity and by extension, cutting down on dust and dirt retention. These properties do not diminish over time or use.
Nature-Pro is Trident’s all-new Cupro towel. Produced from cotton lint and down fiber which hitherto has been considered a waste, Nature-Pro has a natural sheen and softness. Trident calls Nature-Pro an example of its credo of “managing waste through smart innovation.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...