Riegel debuts Super Soft 250 sheet for hospitality market
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2009 2:23:00 PM
Johnston, S.C. – Riegel-Mount Vernon Mills, Inc. has introduced Super Soft 250, which it calls “a luxury sheet that captures the soft, smooth feel of high count, fine yarns and combines it with the heavy duty durability of a cotton-rich blend.”
The Super Soft 250 thread-count sheet, made to last through repeated commercial laundering, will be available as of Feb. 16, the company said.
As with all of Riegel’s hospitality market sheets, the Super Soft 250 is finished for a superior whiteness and uses a single ply, ring spun construction. Other features include tucked selvages for strength, and a no-iron, crease-resistant finish. Fitted sheets are available with 12-inch and 15-inch pockets; flat sheets are available in extra long and extra wide sizes.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...