Atlanta July Market Dates Shift
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/23/2009 12:00:00 AM
The AmericasMart here has announced its plans to shift the dates of its next International Gift & Home Furnishings market in July to run for an eight-day stretch. The event will now be scheduled to take place from a Wednesday through the following Wednesday.
The July 2009 market is set for July 8–15 for the permanent showrooms, and July 10–14 for the temporary booth exhibitors.
Also up for a possible change in timetable for its July dates is the sister event, the International Area Rug Market. The AmericasMart said this market's dates are "under review for possible new scheduling."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...