-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 679-0075
Several non-lace and three lace window panels are new. Among the non-lace introductions are Boucle and Pixie, a woven rayon with a fringed bottom and a whimsical embroidered organza, respectively. Parisienne, Hannah and Brocade are among the lace introductions. Parisienne is a vintage-inspired lace panel and valance, while Hannah is a positive/negative striped lace. Brocade features an open weave lace with a traditional, damask-like pattern.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...