Midwest Golf Fundraiser a Success
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/29/2007 12:00:00 AM
Dublin, Ohio — —
Dublin, Ohio —The Midwest Textile and Home Products Association (MTHPA) pulled strong attendance at its 18th annual golf outing on Sept. 10. The outing, dinner and silent auction raised more than $90,000 to be distributed to causes and people in need of help, as well as continuing to support the HFPA Scholarship Fund at FIT.
Next year's event will be held on Monday, Sept. 8, with a dinner reception the evening before.
Contact Debra Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about future golf outings.
View more photos of the outing at www.hometextilestoday.com. Click on the Photos tab on the home page.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...