PACIFIC COAST FEATHER CO.
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Seattle (206) 336-2324
The Calvin Klein Home heather blanket is new. Available in moss, ice or bisque, this blanket has hypoallergenic down fill and heather shell. It is also specially crafted to prevent the down from shifting and is offered with a 230-count, 525 fill power construction and a 15-year warranty. Also new is the Calvin Klein down throw in white with 280-count, 550 fill power construction. Sized at 42" x 63", this throw can also be rolled up into an attached damask pocket to use as a pillow or for easy travel and storage. DoubleStuff and SuperLoft pillows also debut. Each is constructed to maintain extra-high loft and is available in three densities with 260-count, 100 percent cotton ticks and 550 fill power down. The Sealy Neck Therapy pillow makes its first appearance and builds upon the success of the Sealy license.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 13, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...