Westgate adding bath to the mix
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/5/2006 1:45:00 PM
New York -- Westgate, the corporate brand for Home Fashions International (HFI), will enter the bath market at the February New York Home Textiles Market.
Westgate is the new name for the company previously known as Home Fashions International/American Decorative Fabrics.
Denise Matlack will head up the new bath division as vp of sales and business development, bath fashions. She joined the company in 2003 as vp and national sales manager for the Westgate bedding division.
Previously she held sales, merchandising and product development positions at textiles vendors Barth & Dreyfuss and Saturday Knight.
"The formation of a bath division represents a significant development in the evolution of our business," explained Tom Healy, president. "We have a very strong and growing presence in other home textiles segments, including coordinated bedroom ensembles, window treatments, decorative pillows, pet beds and table linens. The bath category is simply the next logical step in expanding our market share."
"Bath fashions are a very important and substantial business for most of our retail customers, and they specifically requested we offer bath products as part of our assortment," Matlack added.
Westgate will debut approximately 10 freestanding bath fashions and 10 fully coordinating bed and bath ensembles at the February market here.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...