Croscill cranks up new DC
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/9/2004 12:00:00 AM
Oxford, N.C. — Croscill Home Fashions officially opened its new distribution center here yesterday on a 30-acre site roughly eight miles from an existing facility in Henderson.
The 126,000-square-foot DC consists of three levels of high-bay pick modules and has the capacity to hold about 1.25 million units, according to Doug Kahn, chief operating officer of Croscill Home and CEO of its Royal Home Fashions subsidiary.
"We operate in a rapidly changing global environment," Kahn said in an address at last week's opening ceremony. "We are going to continue to invest in highly efficient and sophisticated systems."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...