Macy’s to glean consumer insights from dunhumbyUSA
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/13/2008 1:27:00 PM
Cincinnati – Macy’s has signed a multi-year contract with consumer insight firm dunhumbyUSA to become the exclusive department store customer for its services.
dunnhumby will analyze Macy’s customer sales data, develop customer segmentation models, and work with Macy's to apply its findings to the retailer’s My Macy’s localization merchandising and marketing strategy.
dunnhumbyUSA is a joint venture between The Kroger Company and London-based dunnhumby. Its clients include Kroger, Tesco, Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, and The Home Depot.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...