Heimtextil Sees Slight Uptick in Visitors
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/25/2010 12:00:00 AM
Frankfurt, Germany —
The recently concluded Heimtextil trade fair here drew 72,000 visitors, eclipsing the 2009 show's tally of 70,000.
The number of non-German visitors grew 6% as 65% of visitors travelled to the show earlier this month from outside the country, according to fair producer Messe Frankfurt.
Among the show's 2,521 exhibitors from 60 countries, German suppliers formed the largest contingent, followed by Turkey, Italy, France, Spain, Belgium and Portugal. Asian exhibitors came primarily from India, China, Pakistan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
“Despite the difficult situation in the textile industry and the retail market, the fair was not only distinguished by a stable number of exhibitors but also by an increase in the number of visitors”, said Detlef Braun, a member of the Messe Frankfurt's Board of Management.
The 2011 Heimtextil dates are Jan. 12 to 15.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...