Elrene brings Nautica into kitchen textiles
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/11/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York — Apparel and home furnishings brand Nautica and table linens and kitchen textiles manufacturer and importer Elrene Home Fashions have forged a licensing partnership to produce a new line of table linens and kitchen textiles that will launch in April at the spring market.
For Nautica, the table linens and kitchen textiles line will represent the company's third home textiles category.
Nautica currently works with licensee American Pacific for bedding and bath products, including towels, shower curtains and accessories. And the company said it is actively pursuing partnerships with other home textile manufacturers and importers to expand its home goods offerings.
The table linen and kitchen textiles line will be comprised of place mats, napkins, napkin rings, tablecloths, table runners, chairpads and bar stool covers. Elrene will import the majority of the line from overseas.
The line will cater to department and specialty stores. Set price points include $2.95 for napkins, $6 for place mats and $20 to $25 for tablecloths.
Ex-Cell Home Fashions previously was Nautica's licensee for table linens and kitchen textiles but the two companies did not renew their contract last year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...