Jaclyn Smith establishes Home brand
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/28/2007 1:25:00 PM
Los Angeles -- Actress and entrepreneur Jaclyn Smith has organized all of her home furnishings collections under an integrated brand, Jaclyn Smith Home.
Her company said top of bed and drapery are under development for future product line launches.
Atlanta-based HB2, a new consulting firm made up of home furnishings industry veterans Caroline Hipple, Dixon Bartlett, and Joey Bowers, will work with manufacturers and retail partners to create a lifestyle format that coordinates merchandising, marketing and sales for Jaclyn Smith Home.
(reported by Ray Allegrezza, editor-in-chief of HTT sister publication Furniture Today)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...