Israel promoted at Bloomies
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/24/2005 12:36:00 PM
NEW YORK – Michelle Israel, currently buyer for women's fragrance at Bloomingdale's, has been promoted to divisional merchandise manager for housewares and luggage.
Israel succeeds Cynthia Tosches who has left the company. She reports to Joe Laneve, senior vice president, general merchandise manager for the home division.Israeljoined Bloomingdale's in 1991 and in 1995 was named buyer for comforters and in 1997 became buyer for domestics bedding. She resigned that year to join her father Howard at Leejay Bed andBathand in 1999 was with Softhome inBoston. She rejoined Bloomingdale's in 2001 in her current position.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...